Senseitive
Since morning there is medium pain in my balls at bottom [Scrotum]. I am also under medication for back pain since yesterday. Its all of sudden. I do regular gym as well and exactly a year before I also went a treatment for Kidney Stone in which after treatment the stone did not passed.

Hello there. It's unfortunate that you are in pain. Here is what you can do. Drink lots of water. Avoid weight bearing exercises In the gym. Don't strain for stools. Consult a surgeon if problem still persists. Regards