Semens in urine
My urine R/E report shows semens 25-30 hpf. I m worried about this why this take place. Should i go for further testing to rule out any seriousness.if yes then please suggest the name. Any medication to treat it. Thank you

Dr. Parag Patil
Sexologist 24 yrs exp Thane
I guess by semens you are meaning your urine contains sperms.....this happens when there is "retrograde ejaculation" at sex.....so instead of discharging sperm containing semen from urethra to outside the sperms are diverted into urine bag.....for this you may need to consult a urologist.....