Semens in urine
My urine R/E report shows semens 25-30 hpf. I m worried about this why this take place. Should i go for further testing to rule out any seriousness.if yes then please suggest the name. Any medication to treat it. Thank you
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Parag Patil
Sexologist 23 yrs exp Thane

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹500 for 24 hrs

I guess by semens you are meaning your urine contains sperms.....this happens when there is "retrograde ejaculation" at sex.....so instead of discharging sperm containing semen from urethra to outside the sperms are diverted into urine bag.....for this you may need to consult a urologist.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?