Semene analys
Dear sir, How can we make semene thick... I observed many times that my semene is not too much thick it's like a water so how can it's become a thick...

DR R S SAINI
Endocrinologist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

Do not worry...semen is only media for sperms ..... avoid masturbations, avoid stress, avoid more alcohol and smoking, Take ginseng daily...or do consult us..
Dr. Satish Kumar Gadi (Lt Col)
General Physician 40 yrs exp Gurgaon

The semen seems to be normal. But if you think there is any problem, it will be better to get it tested. You are worried unnecessarily.. Better consult your family physician for better understanding of the problem. However you may also read articles on sexual health.