Semen is not coming from penis
My age is 27. I am unmarried. I want to know when semen is coming from the penis. It is coming daily or weekly. Because I have to give Semen test. So please explain this topic in this detail. I have not done sex activities till now. Please explain this in brief that semen is coming from penis daily or weekly.

Hello, the topic being asked as many factors involved and also depands on person to person.. Need more information to get a suitable suggestions.. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com
Need to discuss in detail. Consult online or in person.
Take proper knowledge about this first chat online for guidance evaluation and advice counseling
Take proper knowledge about this first Chat online