Semen Analysis
Respected Doctors I want to knw that my husband's total semens count is 58 million in that 35% is active motile and 35% is sluggish is this ok to conceive? Plz guide

All is well don't worry go for it All the best
Yes it is ok to conceive..day 7 to day 15 from. The first day of your cycle can help you
Yes Definitely you can conceive on the basis of this Semen Analysis Report.
Follow Calender Method for conceive a baby Daily Sex from 9th to 17th day of cycle. As 14th day is Ovulation day
Meditation
Hello, there can be many reasons for the problem... Let me guide you... It is easily treatable through the Ayurveda medicines. There are so many causes for low sperm count like varicocele, hyseocele… Some infections, sexually transmitted infections, including gonorrhoea... Ejaculation issues, undescended testicles, Hormone imbalances. Problems with sexual intercourse like erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, painful intercourse. Exposure to radiation, X rays, overheating the testicles. Elevated temperatures impairs sperm production and function… Like sitting for long periods, wearing tight clothing or working on a laptop computer for long stretches of time also may increase the temperature in your scrotum and may slightly reduce sperm production. So better to avoid all these. Alcohol & Tobacco use, smoking, Emotional stress, Depression and overweight also causes low Sperm count n low motility. Take food items rich with vitamin C. vitamin D and zinc. Start taking hot milk twice a day also two to three dates in the morning and in the night with milk. Avoid junk food, oily and more spicy food, alcohol, tobacco, tension and anxiety. Start doing brisk walk or running or cardio exercises for at least 1 hour a day. I am suggesting u some ayurvedic medicines. Take dhatu paushtika churan one teaspoon in the morning & in the night. Take tablet shukar matrika bati one in the morning and one in the night. Take tablet Brihat Bangeshwar ras one in the morning one and one in the night after food. All three preferably with milk or with water. Do all the above suggested treatment for 4 months and see the results. If you don't get satisfactory results then please go to your family doctor or a good sexologist or urologist. You can also contact me on my private chat or directly on my clinic numbers. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com