Semen Analysis of my husb
Hi, My husband Semen analysis report shows Motility- Progressive -40, MOTILITY-NON PROGESSIVE-20 and Red Cells 1-2 /hpf and sperm count 20mill/ml. Is this the problem with him. From last 7-8 months we trying for our next child. I have a daughter 9year old (Nov2008). Doctor suggested Lycogrex Forte and Fertisure M for my husband and for me ovabless, flagyl 200, ovagen50 and lycoplus syrup. Is this medicine ok for us as most of them are multivitamin. Me and my husband age is 37. Plz. help

Your husband can undergo virechana in ayurveda centre. Later medicines. Thede help clear seminal problem and improvebsperms.
totch profile study for both.