Self negativity

Hi sir, Dis is naveen. I'm from bangalore,I'm pursuing ca writing lot of attempts in exams didn't cleared up to now it increases my negative levels drastically it effects my personal life also. I have short tempered by before now it's increasing and I'm losing my friends, loosing hope on life also. Low confidence is main drawback. I don't know how to correct it. Before starting the work low confidence is spoiling that. Will you just help me out...

Doctor Answers (2) on Self negativity

Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello Naveen, I understand how bad you feel after some attempts to.clear your CA exams. Naveen are you still attending coaching classes ? Who was your role model to pursue CA . Was it your personal preference or some other reason behind it. If you can figure out the answer for those questions along g with some professional help from a counsellor I am sure you will be succinct in completing your CA shortly.
Vinaya Prabha Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi Naveen, It must be frustrating not to have been able to clear the CA exams after making several attempts. I suggest that you look at your exam taking strategy and change it wherever necessary. You say you are losing your friends because of your temper. As you have rightly understood, it is your low self confidence and the consequent insecurity of not being good enough in comparison to others that is making you angry. I can give you simplistic solutions to increase your self esteem, like looking at your achievements, your positive qualities, your successes but it would help you to have a few counseling sessions. Simple solutions may have only a temporary effect.