Seizures after cesarean

My wife had repeated seizures (Jaw locking & rapid limb movements) 1.5 hrs after the cesarean delivery (17 Jul,2016). There is no history of epilepsy for her & near family. vitals were normal after delivery & sugar was 70. She was on general anaesthesia. She was kept in observation for 2 day & was stable. There is no observation of seizures after that incident. MRI (on 26 Jul) & EEG (on 16 Aug) show no abnormality. She is on Emelevo 500mg (B/D). Doctor has suggested to follow up after 3 months for evaluation. I am concerned if it is related to Epilepsy or any other problem? Should I expect any possibility of seizures or Fits in future as we live alone & I work from 9-6? Is this medication recommended for feeding mothers or should I switch to Formula Milk?

Dr. Pankaj Kumar
General Physician 10 yrs exp Delhi

This condition is known as Eclampsia.. please take an advice from gynaecologist and neurologist he will guide you better....