Seems blackheads on nose
When I saw in internet regarding my problem,i came to know that I have blackheads on my nose.Initially they were on the right side of my nose,but now it started to infect my left side.It totally annoys me.Looking for 100% cure.So please help me with my problem.

Dr. Harsha
Hello there...I can understand your concern. it would have been better if you had posted a photo of the lesion. but from your description it looks like you could be suffering from comedones. it is a type of acne vulgaris. it is very difficult to treat dermatological conditions without confirming the diagnosis. so kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation and management.