Seeking advice
Dear Dr. When I am participating with my wife, I can't hold my ejaculation for long time, earlier it was good, but I cant hold for long, kindly suggest how can I participate with my wife for long.

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello.... Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation