Seeing only whiteness
My friend after her brain surgery for epilepsy had a few complications. After the surgery she had excessive internal bleeding. Now she cannot see. Doctors say that the bleeding has damaged her retina. She says that she cannot see anything except whiteness. Please advise whether she will be able to see in future or not? How long it'll take for her to recover. I'm really worried for her.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello dear 1.Damage to retina is very serious issue. 2. For better discussion please upload her medical records.

Seeing white lines in vision