Seborrhoeic dermatitis

I am suffering from seborrhoeic dermatitis from 2 years back to till now on my middle of chest area it's like very small red spots on my chest. When am using anti fungal cream for 10-15 days it's ok after some days it's come back again I consulted 2 Dermatologist medical treatment and their cream bt same problem comes and goes again and again and also not spread on my chest more. I want to know home remedies cure for seborrheic dermatitis problem on my middle of chest area?? Thx

Doctor Answers (1) on Seborrhoeic dermatitis

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there... In chest are its not seborrheic dermatitis... Consult dermatologist they will examine and guide you further...Several ingredients were found to be safe and effective for self-treatment of dandruff and seborrheic dermatitis. Salicylic acid, selenium sulfide, zinc pyrithione and coal tar are effective in treating both conditions while sulfur and ketoconzole are effective in treating dandruff only and hydrocortisone is effective for seborrheic dermatitis..consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful.