Seborreic dermitatis

I am suffering from seborreic dermitatis on scalp from 5months taking zyrtec tablets,and becozyme c forte tablets.I got opportunity in canada where weather is around 0 degree centigrade. is it ok to shift canada

Dr. Pradnya Shastri
Dermatologist 9 yrs exp Mumbai

Recurrent seborrhoeic dermatitis is something that you have to CONTROL. Not only will anti dandruff shampoos help but also  regular cleansing of scalp with sulfate free shampoos help. But if you are aiming at long lasting results you will have to reach a balance in between the use of both the shampoos... also, modifying lifestyle (sleep   , healthy diet and EXERCISE) helps. This helps in optimum functioning of the insulin and androgen levels. Read these links to understand : http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/07/03/Skin-Troubles-Here-is-WHAT-NOT-TO-DO   And http://www.skinmatra.com/single-post/2016/09/17/Listen-to-your-skin-talk-Here-is-how
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Trichologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings. SEBORRHOEA CAPITIS/ SEBORRHOIEC DERMATITIS OR DANDRUFF is a chronic problem. Please note. Avoid using oils on scalp. This acts as food for fungus causing dandruff. You can apply it only at the hair part and not the scalp for short durations if you wish to. Secondly wash hair with antifungal / low strength corticosteroid based shampoos. Use maintenance shampoos regularly. You may need a course of oral antifungals if your condition is severe. YES IT IS OK TO SHIFT THERE - I DONT SEE THIS ISSUE BEING A DECIDING FACTOR IN YOUR CAREER CHOICES. See a dermatologist near you. Hope this helps. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging