Sebacious cyst in scrotal
A small sebaceous cyst has to be removed from my scrotal sac. What is the time taken to remove the cyst? What kind of local anaesthesia is given? How much will a doctor charge? Is it better to consult a urologist?

Hello, I understand your concern. First it needs a confirmed diagnosis then if it is confirmed then it won't take much time to remove it it takes hardly 15-20 mins and the anaesthesia would be the spinal. And you need to consult a general surgeon and the charges varies from doctor to doctor. Thank you