Scoliosis, uncomfortable.
Hello, I feel uncomfortable while sleeping facing upside &leaning on chair at the end of leftside scapula towards spine&little bit pain mainly uncomfortable,I undergone some xray&found that it's scoliosis towards rightside,my doubt is this uneasiness is due to scoliosis or someother reason plz give me right suggestion.

Dr. A Mohan Krishna
Orthopedist 13 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi thanks for the query From the complaints you had described it could be due to muscle stress on the side of the bend of spine. If I could examine you I could suggest you correct treatment