Sciatic nerve pain

Im getting pain at the back side of the knee can't able to sit for half an hour..when I googled got know that main cause of the problem is sciatic nerve. Suggest me how to get rid of the pain

Doctor Answers (2) on Sciatic nerve pain

Dr. Prashanth BN Bangalore | Joint Replacement Surgeon
Pain on back of knee and deficulty in squatting is knee (IDK) problem. You might be having meniscal injury, which can increase with improper physio.You need to consult ortho surgeon &confirm the diagnosis and get proper treatment.
Then find out these tests in google how to do. 1) posterior drawest test. 2) posterior sag sign. 3) slocum test for anterolateral - or anteromedial- rotatory instability. 4) varus sress test. U wil get the perfect diagnosis.. if u wil nt get the idea then consult with nearest physiotherapist. U need to do stretching exercises.. every 20 mint u should change ur posture style and legs position.. if is there sciatica then u should take stimulation therapy.. so i sugest u that once u should consult with ortho dr or physiotherapist.. I hope these wil help u.. Thanks.. TC