Schizophrenia

Onset of the illness is reported to be in 1994 with complaints related to irrelevant talk, paranoid delusions, restlessness and insomnia. Next relapse was in May 95 and third relapse in Sep 97. In treatment ect was given in 1994, 95,97 and 2003. Now I am taking Tab Blonitas 4 mg, 1-0-02, Trinicalm plus 0-0-1, Arip MT 30 mg 0-0-1, Sulphitac 200 mg 1-0-2 So I am interested to know is there one tablet instead of all these tablets as well as why this illness is Occurred? Now my complaints are 1) I am not able to take firm decisions 2) Can't firm on decision. Please advice me

Doctor Answers (1) on Schizophrenia

Need to see detailed case history before commenting. Number of tablets cab be reduced but reducing to single tablet is difficult. Lack of firm decision is part of illness or personality talk to your doctor about this. He will help you