Scars on My forehead

I have some scars on my forehead , caused due to an accident. So suggest me ways to cover up those scars. They are not very much visible yet I want to cover them up.
views-icons 43 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Scars on My forehead

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajib Roy Kolkata | Aesthetic Dermatology
Hi. Warm regards. I can understand your concern. Well. We have to assess the depth of the scar. Please visit your nearest Dermatosurgeon for assessment. If you want to consult me please book your appointment through Thank you.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?