Scars not going
Whenever any mosquito bites me the affected area become and itchy. After applying oil or any lotion the scars doesn't go off. It turns to black and skin of the affected area become thick. I consulted few doctors for this and used ointment. If I dnt use ointment daily the scars are more. I have like this in body area.

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Hi. you have IBR ( insect bite reaction ) , means you are allergic to insect bite. always use full arm cloths , avoid getting bit by insects. pigmentation usually takes time to reduce.