Scars and spots problem
I am having two little scars over my face also , the skin is of oily nature.I just want to get my face cleaned and skin to be natural.what would be the cost of such treatment.I am currently residing at mira raod east.This whole procedure takes how much time and the total expenses would be around how much.

Dr. Batul Patel
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello For your oily skin you need to take oral medication like vitamin A under doctor supervision. For scars you need to do dermaroller followed with laser treatments.. The cost depends on the size and number of scars . approximately. 4000 ruppes per session. Hope this helps Best Dr Batul patel