Scars and severe acne
Im an event manager and according to my proffession, its necessary for me to have a dress code and also make up my skin. My dermatologist has suggested me zero makeup while on treatment, do i have any alternative for this. My acne is cystic and i have got a lot of scars too. Please help.

Dr. Archana Dharankar Patil
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hii dear I can understand how imp it is for you to b upto date in ur profession. Avoid makeup as much as u can. But since your profession demands it plz use oil free makeups. Mineral makeups avoid clogging of pores an prevent acne. Do not use a oil based cleanser to cleanse ur face, use a neutral cleanser that is water-based. Simultaneously you can continue your acne treatments.