Scares on face
There are some scares on my face,which i got in accident.i want to remove it forever.can it be done
74 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Can be certainly reduced to an extent depending on the type and depth of the scar. You should meet a dermatologist and he can probably suggest the right type of laser and procedures for treatment. Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?