Scared of injection
Am an 18yr old girl.My vitamin D level Is 12 I have to take arachitol injection I heard it is very painful I am scared is there any way to avoid it

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  The present level of vit d3 is very low and therefore injections are indicated for fast recovery. If you dont want to take injections, the recovery will be slow. Here is what you can do. Tab. D3 must 60k once a week to be chewed for 12 weeks. Get adequate sun exposure for at least 20 minutes everyday with 20 percent of body surface area exposed daily before 1. And get the levels checked out after 12 weeks, if its still low, you might have to continue the medications for another 12 weeks. Add tab. Supracal pro once a day after food for a month for better results. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Dr. Vinod Veerapalli

Take D-rise sachets (60000 IU) one sachet per week for 6 weeks. That should solve your problem.
C. D-Rise 60000IU once weekly for 6 weeks
Get good sunlight exposure esp in evenings

Hi...... Arachitol Injection is indicated for the treatment of vitamin d deficiency and other conditions. Arachitol Injection contains the following active ingredients: Vitamin D3.... Yes,..... The preparation is quite painful while injecting, but manageable.... If you are bothered, you can switch over to oral preparations.....
Dr. Rajashekhar
HELLO ,NO WAY TO AVOID IT , EXPOSE YOURSELF TO PLENTY OF SUNLIGHT BYE