Scar on my fore head
I have scar on my head I like to Remove it . Can we remove it Completely by the treatment . Is there any suggestion doctor

Dr. Kasipathy Kasina
Cosmetologist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

Thanks for posting your concerns. There are different ways to remove the scar completely. Please visit dermatologist or cosmetologist. Dr kasipathy cosmetologist Sai Shree advanced Dental Clinic n Facial Cosmetic Laser Centre Hebbal Bangalore
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Greetings.. For pigmented scars - You'll need skin lightening creams for a specified duration to reduce the marks , and this could also be dealt with chemical peeling. Also you must use a sunscreen to prevent darkening of the spots/scar or pigmentation. For depressed/ atrophic/ suture scars, creams may not work n you may need procedures like microneedling, microneedling rf, fractional lasers, prp or subscision or a combination of these. Send in snaps of your scar on follow up chat if you need further assistance. Or see a dermatologist near you and discuss the same with him. Hope this helps. Warm regards
see a qualified dermatologist near you
Further queries can be sent on follow up messaging