Scan at 31 weeks
Hi iam 28 weeks pregnant now.Already anomaly scan was performed in 20 weeks of pregnancy and now when I went to a normal monthly checkup the doctor have prescribed me for a late anomaly scan which she said it's a normal growth check...  People say that there is only one anomaly scan in entire pregnancy...

Dr. Harisha N L

If everything was good in previous scan generally they don't recommend...since they have recommended either there will be something wrong in previous scan or they might have found something wrong during examination like small baby,slow growth etc...hope I have cleared your doubts..good luck.