Scalp pain and hair loss

Past 6 months, am facing severe hair loss and scalp pain. If i wont take head bath for 2 days, then the hair fall and scalp pain would be more. Feeling some what good when the day am taking head bath. Too much hair fall is happening in these days. when i touching my head scalp , am feeling. some sores , wounds etc

Doctor Answers (1) on Scalp pain and hair loss

Hi. Greetings. Sore scalp could be the result of Seborrhoea / folliculitis/ sebopsoriasis/ rosacea of scalp etc. One of the easiest way of dealing with these is use of an antifungal shampoo under prescription. Hair loss could be because of associated scalp conditions, or early onset androgenetic alopecia, and recent illness or other causes. See a qualified dermatologist in your city. You'll need scalp and hair care serums/lotions for good relief and hair fall can be controlled with treatment. There are loss of newer advanced therapies. You could send me snaps/ other queries on follow up chat. Warm regards, Dr Govind Suresh Mittal, Excel care hospital, Bangalore.