Scalp is getting oily
My scalp gets oily very fast. In one day it becomes very clumsy and oil is coming out of the scalp. I have hair fall problem since 4 years. My scalp is visible nowadays. I can feel my hair roots r nt strng.Why does this happen to me? I'm just 23. Please help me understand and suggest the solution. Thanks in advance..

Dr. Rasya Dixit

Hello it looks like you have condition a seborrheic dermatitis. This is a condition where  the scalp becomes very oily which results in increase in hair fall is faster progress. The treatment of this can be done in ways shampoos serums and tablets. pls visit a dermatologist in order to get these medications and get your hair fall under control. using a proper PH balance shampoo decrease the hair fall and even the oiliness in the scalp and face. Eating healthy also gives a good results.