Samiulla jagarlapudi
Sir, I'm student of NIT SURAT,I had acidity problem from 3 yrs,but it's normal.From last 2 weeks on wards it rises suddenly with full of pain and that too it is moving, sometimes back and near stomach,near heart with burning action.I don't have any such type of bad habits,consulted 2 doctors also but no use plz help me
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Prabha Eliya Singan
Gynecologist 29 yrs exp Bangalore
hi you seem to be having peptic ulcer. are you on any specific h2 receptor blocker. medication. if not consult syraight away. if inspite of treatment you are getting this pain a perforating ulcer or pancreatitis has to be ruled . your physician might adk for blood test and order endoscopy if neceeary. regards.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.