Salty tongue
It's a bit personal but I am scared so can't help but asking. I went on a trip with my friends, we were on public transport for whole day. The next morning we were on other bus I sucked the side of the neck of my boyfriend giving wet kisses which felt hell salty giving me burning sensation and i was unable to spit the saliva either. I am scared as I can still feel the sensation on tip of my tongue. Can I contract some illness.What should I do?

Hello.... Sweat is salty in taste , one sweat to adjust body temperature ,and eliminate sodium electrolyte in sweat, that's why it's salty.. You can't do anything now.. And it will not harm you don't worry.. If you feel bad don't do it again.... .. Wash your tongue twice a day. It will go.