Sainess problam
Respected sir my daughter is suffering from sainess from 1 year. and she is already patent of u. sir i want that u do major opration and fully stop.
202 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Pradeep Kumar Palakonda
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Can you be more clear? What are the symptoms?
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?