Sagging face
Hi ! please tell me where can i get a best treatment in Bangalore for correcting my sagging lower face.
54 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Greetings, 1. Firstly see a qualified dermatologist. 2. You may try out HIFU or cryo treatment sessions / even fillers can change relative facial proportions and give some improvement . 3. Improvement may be noted over time. Hope this helps. Further queries may be sent on follow up messaging / practo direct.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?