S shaped scoliosis.
Hello Dr. My son is suffering from scoliosis by birth.which kind of treatment is best for him plz suggest me.

Hello there we understand your feeling and your concern towards your son. But then you see since it is a structural alteration of body skeleton it needs specialist intervention in it. If the defect is very minor then you don't need to worry about this because there are 90% of humans with spine deformity. But if your sons deformity is visible clearly consult one as soon as possible. And it is better to put him on spine correction exercises Thank you
Dr. Chandan Mohanty
Neurosurgeon 6 yrs exp Mumbai
Hello, Sorry to hear this. If the scoliosis is severe enough to cause a visible hump, then surgery may be an option. Large deformity due to scoliosis may cause pressure on internal organs like lungs and prevents their further growth. Best wishes.