Runny nose, sneezing
I am having runny nose and lots of sneezing problem since last 10-12 days. My nose has become very sensitive even if I touch inside I.e nostrils I get sneeze.

Hello.... You are allergic to something.. Allergy may be allergic to anything, like humidity, cold temperatures, pollens, dusts, smoke, dander of cat or dog, dust mites, etc.cover yourself, avoid exposure to allergens. Consult ent specialist in nearest hospital...
Dr. Parveen Chawla
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 17 yrs exp Faridabad
dear this is sometimes the hypersensitivity of the nose due to the wetness of nose so get me your blood profile for AEC ./ IGE this will the raised in hypersensitivity so after that just revert back