Every other day, in mornings, straight out of bed, I face the problem of running nose. The whole night passes good, but as the day starts, my nose starts watering. Followed by sneezing and light fever by noon. During this there is irritation all over my nose. This cycle has been since 10+ years. Have consulted many allopathy, Ayurveda, Homeopathy etc but in vain. Home remedies were unsuccessful too. However, I prevent myself from cold water, dust, allergic veggies(brinjal etc) yet still this irritation occurs.
Can anyone suggest a remedy or therapy for this problem. Anyone from Pune whom I could consult?
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
1. Kindly see a qualified - allergy specialist - who may be a ENT specialist / pulmonologist
2. Kindly look for specific triggers and avoid them
3. In allergies - prevention and control are possible, "cure" may not.
4. Anti allergy tablets give good symptomatic relief- dose and duration to be decided by your doctor
5. Inhalers and nasal sprays would be quite helpful.
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.