Routine tests?
Do need a through health check up for parents , father having respiration problem while walking since 2-3months. Should I consult doctor before pathological tests??
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi yes you need to consult physician before as shortness of breath or breathing difficulty on exertion can be due to cardiovascular or respiratory system ...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.