Routine blood test

I want to do a routine blood checkup to know my haemoglobin level and blood sugar level. What tests should I do ?
views-icons 33 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Routine blood test

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. You can get a complete blood count, urine routine and RBS(Random blood sugar) checked out. This much is pretty basic and will be enough. Are you having any symptoms or just like that you want to do prophylactically? Kindly revert with the reports or you can consult a general physician near you there itself. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?