Round Fungal infection
I'm facing this problem from 3months I had consultanted dermatologist doctor but still there is no relif the infection had covered my jock area ,leg,chest,neck & face. Circles are growing up day by day & i can't able to control itching. I had use tablets "droxyl clav500,elina tab,terbinafine tab USP 250mg" Please help me out ASAP Thank you
82 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Fungal infection is quite common, especially more common in men. This is often related to humidity, tight clothing, excess sweating and accumulation of moisture. You'll need to keep the area dry, wear lose clothing. You'll need to see a dermatologist for confirmation of infection and change in the treatment with oral antifungals and creams. If there's resistance to one particular medicine another medicine like itraconazole may be needed depending on your improvement. DO NOT USE OVER THE COUNTER CREAMS LIKE BETNOVATE GM OR PAN DERM OR QUADRIDERM... this will only prolong the infection. Hope this helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?