Romatic Arthristis
My mother took LA12 injection for relif, but from the last 2 /3 months she don't took she suffered lots due to pain in both the hand , in finger. I saw on article that Boswellia (shalliki) 350 is good for this problem. Kindly suggest and how to took this medicine. And Burdock root tea ,celery tea, flax seeds .

Dr. Ankur Singhal
Ayurveda 13 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Just describe the problem in detail . Rheumatoid arthritis is a auto immune disorder and it needs lots of instructions and long term treatment. It is safe to follow ayurveda treatment, to avoid side effects.