Ringworm infection
My baby girl is 1yr old. She has ringworm infection ,we took clotrimazole n terbinafine ointments, but it's still coming back . I'm scared to use creams for my baby for many days. It's 4 months since I started. It went away for a month after went away for a month after clotrimazole . N Then went away for a month after terbinafine. Now again it came back

Greetings.  It's quite rare for such young children to have ring worm infection. I hpe you have seen a qualified dermatologist near you and then taken advise on treatment - if not see a qualified dermatologist near you at the earliest.  Continuing same creams may not help.  Warm regards