Ring worms in my body

There are ringworms in some parts of the body like face,legs,underarms.What should i do? I'm currently using candid. Can it cure the ringworms?
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello you need to take even oral medications and other topical antifungal drugs consult dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?