sexual-counselling-icon
Right testical turn 180
My right testical has turned 180 degree. Yesterday It was paining but it was not consistent. Today it didn't pain much, just once in afternoon after I woke up from sleep. Seeing online I tried adjusting it on my own but nothing happened. The pain has reduced from yesterday but the testical is still turned 180 degree. I think it happened while I was working out last morning, and yes I'm 18 years old. Should I worry about it? Please help

Consult with a surgeon urgently for checking as it may be torsion of testis