Right side stomach pain
Hi on 9 April doctor given an injection of PUBERGIN 5000 .after that on monday again I met doctor said ovulation done . now my problem is when I am working little bit hard I am getting right side stomach pain .when I am feel hungry on that time I feeling that pain .I don't know what to do now. Doctor said after 29 April if period missing meet me.

Hello there we understand your pain and your current condition but you need to know that this stomach pain of yours is just a vague term to come up with. But you need to consult one general surgeon of your locality for your help. Let him examine you and then.after that he may come to a opinion about your treatment and treat you accordingly. Thank you