chest-icon

Right side nipple pain

I am unmarried. I am having right side nipple pain and burning for 45days and right armpit mild pain for few days. I took more medicine for this. And i am not getting cured. I took mammogram and ultra sound. Mammogram is clear. In ultra sound there are two lines 1) well defined oval hypoechoic lession messuring 6*3 mm noted in 3-4clock position of right breast. 2) bilateral axilary lymph nodes with preserved fatty hila noted (insignificant). And i have removed my right side ovary due to dermoid cyst. And my left ovary report is " left ovary is normal in size and shows multiple periperally arranged follicles". Impression: Polycystic appearing left ovary Please help me to find out my problem. What kind of problem i am having? Is this cancer?

Doctor Answers (1) on Right side nipple pain

Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there..... Nipple pain can be normal. As the levels of estrogen and progesterone in the body change during a woman's cycle nipple sensitivity can also change. Nipple pain can also be mechanical-- from friction with certain fabrics.... If you feel a firm mass under the nipple, if you see any redness, discharge, or bleeding, or if you have any fevers or chills.... Consult your Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment.....