Right side abdominal pain
My parents are diagnosed with Covid19 positive. Mine is negative in rtpcr. I am living with my parents in same home. Last 2 days I am suffering from right side abdominal pain. Stools are shapeless. No loose motions. Give any advice.

Evening......I am Krishna and I am a UK trained Gastro Intestinal Surgeon practicing in Hyderabad and Bangalore. Along with pain do you have fever etc etc. I am thinking of appendicitis here. There ar lots of possibilities here. Need to get more information before coming tona sensible conclusion. I am available for paid consultation if you wish to speak to me. Bw Krishna X96632 83555X