Right shoulder pain

My father has issue with his right arm,which is in the joints of arm and shoulder. We concerned orthopedic doctor he told us" it is having because of diabetes. In the joints forms net like structure (spiderweb like)which like fungi or something. Doc. told to do physiotherapy for 3to 5 days and we did but promblem is not solved yet. What u think we should get a MRI report to detect the problem and cause.or Plese give wise advice Thank u...
views-icons 51 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi.... For this Management in primary care is usually conservative: reduce or avoid overhead activities; attention to any contributing factors; medication for pain relief, including corticosteroid injection. If symptoms don't settle quickly or are severe initially, physiotherapy focused on the specific cause is indicated.....
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?