Right ovarian cyst
I have already consulted to Dr. Shalini Jain, near clock tower, sabji manndi but I didn't find the reason for acquiring an ovarian cyst. Please help me out with reasons and symptoms.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. what kind of ovarian cyst are you having? what is its size? you should also have attached the ultrasound reports so that we would have assisted you better. but since you have not given adequate details, i would suggest you either repost the question with details and reports or consult a gynaecologist in person for further evaluation and management. best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar
General Physician 12 yrs exp Delhi

It's not a big thing. Its pretty normal and most of them form during ovulation. Nothing to worry much.