Right leg pain numb tingl

It's been a few months that I have been faced with tingling and numbing feeling frequently in my right leg. For the past few days pain has started right from my lower hip to the foot. It gets worse when I sit or lie down. Standing makes me feel better. Need recommendations on whom to consult. Pain is kinda shooting on to the heel off late.. Sometimes bothers the knee along with tingling and numbness sometimes
views-icons 82 Views bookmarks-icon 1 Bookmark Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Right leg pain numb tingl

Dr. Tanushree Vedi Faridabad | Physiotherapist
Consult a good physio in your area and start with your treatment! Numbness can be originating from a stiff muscle (spasmodic), or disc pressure. But whatever it is can be treated. Also keep your self well hydrated , it's the best thing for your nerves.
Dr. Raviraj Francis Mumbai | Physiotherapist
Hello there well you seem to have caught the pain bug early. When you say tingling/numbness dull pain in the legs most probably the culprit is your lower spine vertebras and the nerve which it impinges..... do you get numbness/pain when you bend forward or more when u extend backwards? Also you need to do your Xray/MRI of lumbar spine along with Calcium,uric acid,Vit D3,Vit B12 level check...what medicines or physiotherapy are you taking at the moment? Do let me know at the earliest. Regards,take care.