Right hand mid fingr pain
Hi,my right hand mid finger legmentis is been paining since 5days,I have consulted a MBBS doctor, he prescribed me listed medicine s and Iam using it,but there is no use ,and it's still painful,pain is there in in finger joints from starting, there are no previous wounds or any previous injury to my finger,all of suddenly it's paining...pls advise...

Hello.. Sir I need to examine it before suggesting you anything...and  from the history I can't come to a conclusion of a diagnosis too..so please consult an orthopaedician and get examined by him and stat the treatment or please continue the treatment given by the doctor you have consulted for atleast 5 days and then decide whether it has reduced or not...thank you