Right eye vision shaky
My right eye Vision is shaky, i went to opthamologist and they mentioned nothing wrong with my eyes. I had the same problem a.5 years ago and it subsided within a week, but this time it's almost 2 weeks and i still have the problem. Due to this i get light headed by evening feel like vomiting.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello Your symptoms are suggestive of migraine Consult local neurologist
Dr. A.K. Bhandari
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 26 yrs exp Ludhiana
if your eye specialist says everything is ok. consult a neurologist. but do get your fundus report from the eye specialist before going to neurologist