Right cheek looks swollen

My right cheek looks swollen when compared to left cheek and it becomes awkward when i take selfies with my friends and it's there since long back, can you please suggest me what could be done????? Please help!
views-icons 20 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Right cheek looks swollen

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. 

I can understand your concern. 
Yes something can surely be done once a diagnosis is established as to what it is.
Just with this much information we cannot tell what it is.
Kindly consult a general surgeon or a ent specialist in person for further evaluation and management. 
They will be able to help you better. 
Best regards. 
Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?